Learn How to Cook Indian One Pot Meal,
How to cook One pot meal,
How to cook easy and quick meal,
Learn to cook quick and easy meal,
1 Bowl of Rice
1 Bowl of Dal
Half a Coconut
3-4 Green Chilli
1 Bunch of Coriander
1 Small piece of Ginger
1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
1. Add Coconut, Coriander, Ginger, Green Chilli, Lemon juice and Salt into a mixing jar.
2. Grind it into a smooth mixture
One Pot Meal:
1. Half slit the potatoes from both the sides and stuff it with coconut mixture
2. Soak rice in a warm water for half an hour
3. Soak dal in warm water for half an hour
4. After half an hour coat soaked rice with little ghee and salt
5. After half an hour coat soaked dal with little ghee and salt
6. Grease a cooking pot with ghee
7. Place a layer of dal
8. Add a layer of Coconut mixture on a layer of dal
9. Add layer of rice
10. Place 3-4 Potatoes
11. Repeat the steps no 7, 8, 9, 10
12. Add all remaining mixture on top layer
13. Add 4 n ½ bowl of water
14. Keep the pot into the pressure cooker and let it whistle 3 times.
15. After 3 whistle Let the cooker come to a room temperature and safely open the lid.
16. Your One-Pot Meal is ready to serve.
17. Serve the meal Hot with Gujarati Kadhi and papd.